profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 9:55 pm
Fight

"Superman" has been stuck in my head for three days. And I'm not sick of it! Hahahah!

Today Chem test was easier than expected. I calculated, and I am expecting 18. Haha I know not great but yes. Start small, aim high. Was really really really high after EMath (Esther is starting to make me go loony) but AMath's trigonometric functions really REALLY brought me down to Earth. Or maybe even lower. Talk about violent moodswings. ? Hahahaha.

Oral was okay. I'm glad I didn't really run out of things to say, although I said "probably" alot. And maybe went slightly off-topic?

Guides... It was alright. This afternoon was so hot hot hot hot hot I felt like jumping into the little wading pool along with the tiny water balloons. Kris, Foong and I helped Ms Beh with some balloons. We learnt how to make flowers and swords! :D I really really truly wish that I got tickets for Family Night!!! We are so going next year! They catered food from BREEKS and SEOUL GARDEN! And there was free ice-cream!!! And cotton candy! And popcorn! And the bouncy castle! Kris and I helped the Thai trip girls earn $45. :D

Wheeee, TGIF! Looking forward to a break from all this... Confusion.
But then again, it also means... 3 weeks to EOYS! :/
___

Sarah ): HOT SHOT says:
you are damn gay you know!


kim! says:
WHAAAATTTT


kim! says:
IT'S MY NATURE TO BE HAPPY!


Sarah ): HOT SHOT says:
HAHA GAY AS IN HOMOSEXXUAL AHAHAHA


kim! says:
NNNNOOOOO I'M PERFECTLY LINEAR


Sarah ): HOT SHOT says:
LINEAR


Sarah ): HOT SHOT says:
OMG LINEAR


Sarah ): HOT SHOT says:
STRAIGHT


Hahahaha talk about randomness, Sabah! :D